Reporting to the Pit and Games Managers Floor Supervisor’s are expected to provide stellar customer service to patrons as well as ensuring table game security in their designated section.
- Responsible for checking dealers accuracies pertaining to money and chip transactions at gaming tables
- Coach and provide support to front line associates to help bring their skills to the next level
- Provide information to guests about up and coming events at the resort
- Supervise assigned areas and gaming activity to ensure protection of casino assets, integrity of games and compliance with AGLC regulations.
- Provide information on suspicious table activity to the Pit Manager and/or the Games Manager.
- Rate players based on their action on the gaming floor
- Be an active participant in our Circle of Service program by completing evaluations for designated team members.
- Participate in the general evaluation process for front line associates.