The main purpose of Valet Attendant is to control the guest traffic flow into the front entrance way to the casino, greeting and directing all guests to the appropriate outlet or area. Reporting to the Lead Supervisor, the Valet Attendant is responsible for welcoming guests in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner while providing guests with a positive first impression.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Customer Service Skills.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours/day.
• A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not necessary.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid drivers license.
• Will be required to submit a drivers’ abstract.
• Must be able to drive a standard or automatic transmission.