- Assist in preparation and service of hot and cold items to menu specifications.
- Must be comfortable standing/walking for 8 hours/day.
- Maintain an organized station.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- A high school diploma is preferred
- 2-3 years of being a position of a second cook; 2nd year apprenticeship would be preferred
- Ability to handle stress in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Attention to detail is necessary
- Must be able to work flexible shifts
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed