The responsibilities of Night Cook include, but are not limited to:
Follow instructions of Executive Chef and Sous Chef to properly execute menu, ensuring consistency and compliance with Tap 25 recipe book and presentation, portioning, cooking and waste control guidelines.
- Assist in preparation and service of hot and cold items to menu specifications.
- Must be comfortable standing/walking for 8 hours/shift.
- Maintain an organized station.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Able to perform all the duties all by himself/herself.
- Must be able to perform task at specific time frame.
- Appropriately store all food products to ensure safety, quality and freshness.